SS Pressure Relief Valves
MGM’s SS pressure relief valves are designed to protect piping and equipment from overpressure conditions. The relief valves are available in any relief pressure from 50 to 1,800 psig and will automatically reseat after discharge. They are available in ¼” male or female pipe threads to mate with new or existing fittings or equipment. The valves discharge to the environment.
Standard materials are 316 stainless steel for the valve body, spring, retainer, orifice, lock orifice, and bonnet. The soft valve seat is made of Viton, which provides a “bubble tight” seal. Other seat materials are available upon request (e.g. Kalrez).
The below two pressure relief valves are available to order online. Model 210J has 1/4" male and female pipe threads while Model 213J has a set of 1/4" female pipe threads one one end and an outage tube on the other end. MGM is able to manufacture relief valves with any of our Needle Valve body configurations. Please contact MGM for availability.
- 1/4” male and female NPT threaded connections.
- Straight body configurations
- Pressure settings from 50 to 1500 psig
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction will withstand extreme environments.
- Multiple outage tube lengths are available for the Model 213 valves
- 100% factory tested for leaks and relief pressure
- Factory tolerance for relief pressure is +/- 10%